Life, aka my instagram feed (@LLBean75)
Baby steps here at my big ole blogging comeback…
In all honesty, I have a lot of blog work to do. I need to do some big content updates and I’ve been having server issues, but I promise I have not forgotten all of you!
To prove it, want to see the groceries I bought today and some meals I’ve
made taken pictures of recently?
- Cheerios, Quinoa (both frozen and in shelf stable package), refried beans, green chilies, enchilada sauce, black beans, whole wheat english muffins, salsa, taco sauce, Mrs. Dash salt free taco seasoning, crispy bell peppers
- Romaine, frozen onions, frozen bell peppers, spinach, bananas, strawberries, plum sweets, mushrooms, avocado, fresh made pico, carrots
- Plain greek yogurt, chobani flips, 93% lean beef, low fat flavored milks (for after lifting workouts), greek yogurt, orange roughy fish
- Central Market salad // Beef tacos with salad
- Whole wheat pasta with onions, bell peppers, spinach, turkey pepperoni // Chicken lasagna cups with broccoli
Did you notice I got new plates?
A few other fun life events:
Matt and I went to curling lessons a few week ago and signed up for a 4 week beginner lesson series in March! That game is harrrd.
Also, as of this weekend I officially hit the 60# loss mark. What a relief for me and motivation to keep going to get the last 25# off!